


Yesterday was a fun day for us. We got to host our Sunday School Superbowl party. It was lots of fun. Neils parents offered to watch the kids for us which was really nice cause it allowed me to be able to hostess and enjoy our company and the game without kiddo distraction. We had so much food - homemade guacamole, Carmel corn, brownies, queso, not to mention plenty of chips, cookies, dips, salsas, chex mix and a cake to celebrate one of our class members who was baptized earlier that day. It was such an exciting time. We had mostly Cardinal fans, but we did have a few Steeler fans. So we all know that outcome. It was a great time tho, many times very loud with cheers. Im posting a few pics that didnt really turn out that well, but I should be getting some more soon so Ill post those when they come.
3 comments:
Kelly,
All looks so lovely! Making memories. I am happy all turned out so well.
I love you,
Dad
that souds like it was fun, boooo Steelers yay cardinals!
Love the glasses! Are they 3-D??
Love to you!
Post a Comment