Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last Week of School- parties!

J had his year end party yesterday. Js class all signed tshirts that
they are to wear tomorrow on the last day of class. then the kids got
to eat ice cream sundaes, yum!!

H got to attend as well because I am a room mom and she was already
done for the day.

Then today J had his awards assembly where he got a certificate for
math master and writing master. He got a medal for his reading. Way to
go J!

Today was havens class party which really was just a trip to the park
and a hotdog picnic. But unfortunately I didn't get any pictures
because I was to busy chatting with other moms!!

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

What a great day for the kids! And a wonderful way to end the school year! So proud of J for his awards!! ILY!