Ive seen several people do this on Facebook and Ive enjoyed learning more about my friends, so I thought Id do one on me....here you go:
1. I love entertaining. Having people over and (hopefully) making them feel at home is a true joy to me.
2. My husband is a gift from God. Literally. For 2.5 years I did not date AT ALL and just waited for God to gift me with the man of my dreams, ever praying Matt 7:11 - God desires to give us good gifts. Along came Neil and the rest is history.
3. Justus was not planned at all.
4. Haven was completely planned.
5. I lived in Alabama for 8 years. Moved back to California the day after I finished my last college class.
6. I have driven from Alabama to California 3 times.
7. I have been to at least 8 different countries and multiple islands in the Caribbean.
8. I rarely watch tv. If I am watching tv it is either, The Duggars on TLC, something on Animal Planet or a movie.
9. I do not keep up with pop culture or current events. Neil keeps me informed of the major happenings around our world and I read People magazine when I go get my hair done which is about every 8-10 weeks. Other than that, I have no idea.
10. When Neil and I got married, neither of us had grandparents that were living.
11. I consider myself to be very simple. As much as I admire pretty things and appreciate them, my home is simple, my clothes are simple, my thoughts are simple ;)
12. Ive known Jesus as my Savior since I was 4 years old.
13. I didnt start living for Jesus completely til I was 23.
14. My favorite colors are blue and yellow. They remind me of the blue sky and yellow sun which I absolutely love.
15. My pinkie finger on my right hand is permanently crooked. I was born this way and I like it. I refer to it as my uniqueness.
16. I love chocolate. You cant know me without knowing that I LOVE chocolate. I eat it everyday.
17. My favorite thing is to be outside on a warm sunny day.
18. I love to run/jog.
19. I love to go out to lunch. Lunch is my favorite meal. Eddies is my favorite lunch spot and bakery.
20. I have a bachelors degree in accounting.
21. I have one sister and she has two girls that are like my children.
22. My friend Renee and I have been friends since kindergarten. I love her like a sister.
23. I love to cook and bake. I do however hate raw meat. One time I bought a whole chicken and wanted to cook it. I couldnt eat chicken for several months after that experience.
24. I enjoy listening to others and hearing all about them but after having children my ability to focus is diminishing.
25. God has blessed me more abundantly than I could ever have imagined. Im so thankful.
4 comments:
Kelly,
And such a blessing you are!
I love you,
Dad
Uh, hope you're okay with that beef you just bought today!!
#24 - Amen! I was JUST talking to someone about that very thing tonight. Glad to know I'm not the only one. And I think your thoughts are anything but simple. :)
25 random things that make you just so wonderful!!
Love you muchly!
Post a Comment