Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Party





































Last night was Justus' happy birthday party. I think my favorite part was when we were all singing happy birthday to him. You could just see the joy and pride on his face as we were all focused on him. It was really precious. I can just see as he is growing how much more he is understanding. He loved all his gifts. GiGi and Papa got him a red wagon, a Batman cave, some swim shorts, and a bug catcher. His fav was definitely the Batman cave out of all the gifts he got this year. Aunty Katie and Uncle Jeff got him a wagon for him to play with and his birthday balloons. Aunt Erin and Uncle Jim got him a game and a puzzle. Id have to say that Justus birthday was a hit. I know he certainly enjoyed it. Who doesnt love birthday attention? He certainly ate it up this year! Oh and the cake was yummy too! Eddies, my favorite!

3 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Great pics! He will love to catch bugs this summer>
I love you,
Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

What a great birthday bash! Looks like a wonderful time was had by all especially one new 3 year old!!
Love to you!

Nancy said...

He looks so happy! That cake is as cute as he is!