Saturday, February 21, 2009

Something I havent done in a really long time

I spent all day in my jammies! I cant remember the last time Ive done it. Even after the kids were born I always got dressed, even if it was late afternoon by the time it actually happened. Today we just hung out all day at the house. Neil has been feeling a bit under the weather so he didnt want to do anything and he was not really in the best place to leave him with the kids for any length of time. So I just hung out in my jammies, enjoying the relaxed day. I think Haven was the only one who ever got properly dressed. I even did her hair. Happy Jammy day!

2 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Sounds simply wonderful to me, Kelly. Will have to try it sometime!!
Love you muchly!

Jacinda said...

Those are some of m favorite days!