Thursday, February 26, 2009

Favorite Snack











Pita chips and Hummus. This is one of my favorite snacks. I get a whole wheat pita - pull it apart into the two halves, then separate the two halves. Next I break it up into bite size pieces, putting them on a cookie sheet. I spray it with Pam or whatever cooking spray and sprinkle with garlic salt. I broil it in my oven for a few minutes, until they are done looking. Then I just eat them with Hummus or whatever yummy dip I want. Healthy and Yummy! Perfect!

6 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Verrrrry interesting! Might have to try that. Don't know if they sell Hummus in Alabama, tho. Going to have to find out what it is first! Ha!
Good thing it's healthy, Kelly Bells...
Love you muchly! ;-)

Nancy said...

Yummy! I buy that same brand except Supremely Spicy!
I get it at Publix. It's good with Pretzel chips, too!
Enjoy!!

Whittaker Woman said...

Oh i love that. I remember some diet I was on... I would make the hummus and eat it with baked pita chips... Oh so good! H

Anonymous said...

this is a requirement in our home. we always have hummus in the fridge...its SO good.

Jacinda said...

That sounds tasty! I havent ever toasted pita before, but have been enjoying hummus. Good for you too!

kaleigh said...

i loooove these!