Justus will be 3. I cant believe it - I will be the mom of a one year old and three year old. This is such fun! Toddler phase is my fav, I must say. Even with all the drama that can ensue, I love the learning. Watching their faces as they learn new things and the amazement of new discovery is such a blessing. Kids are so precious! Amazing gifts. I would love to post some pics of my soon-to-be-3, but he is in the "no pictures" phase. This morning we discussed his night-night. The conversation went something like this: "How was your night-night Justus?" "Nothing" "It cant be nothing, it is either good, ok or bad" "It was bad" "Why was it bad?" "Anything" All this with a smile on his face. His fav words right now are anything, nothing and no way. Thats the answers I get to many of my questions.
On another note - something my sis does that I think is special and hopefully I can remember to do it this year. On her kids bdays, she picks up a bday card and writes her thoughts in it, seals it and is saving them for when her kids are older. Then they will have all these great memories to walk through when they are much older and will appreciate it. She also gets them a card to open.
3 comments:
Kelly,
Great thoughts. It is fun to watch young minds learn and process information.
I love you,
Dad
Kelly,
Each age is so wonderful, but what makes this age great is that these little ones are so innocent. What they come out with is by far really interesting. Precious memories. Kate had the best idea with the b'day cards!
Love you muchly!
yes, my mom does do that!
Post a Comment