Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I wish I could do it
Im not gonna lie - I wish I could do it. I want to start a family night tradition. I love reading on other peoples blogs about their wonderful family nights and I think its priceless. I even got to hear Jacinda (Id link to her blog right here but I dont know how - check her out on my side bar) talk about how easy and fun it is. She gave us great ideas and how-tos and I get so pumped. But I just get overwhelmed. I feel like Haven is old enough now, but Im just overwhelmed. Can I say that again, Im overwhelmed. I have lots of great thoughts on it, but making them reality seems difficult. I guess my answer is to have Neil help me, at least with the first few. We will have to do them on a Sat night to start out with. Oh....maybe next month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do not stress, it will come together. The Lord honors desires like this, so it will happen. I can do all things thru Christ ....
Bless you my Chickie and all you do!
Love you muchly!
Of course I would help - I love my family!
Post a Comment