Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Justus' Favorite







On Valentines night, after we had put Haven to bed, Neil and I busted out our bottle of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider. Justus was still awake and was playing near by with his toys. Once he saw that we were drinking something special, he immediately wanted to know what it was and if he could have some. Because it was a special night, I poured him a small glass. Mind you, he has never had soda or anything super sugary. The first words out of his mouth were "Its my favorite!" So cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thants my favorite too!

Ann-Marie said...

He might never grow out of it - Danny loves it, too!

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

It is good!
I love you,
Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Mmmmm! I love it too! What a great new experience the fizz must have been for him!
Love you muchly!