Friday, February 13, 2009

More Presents!
















After Haven went to bed Neil and I gave Justus our last present that was from us. We got him some Lincoln Logs. He absolutely loved them. We had a great time playing with them all together - hence why we waited til Haven was in bed. She is not nearly as destructive as Justus was at that age but she still likes to "help" which usually results in towers falling. So she was in sweet dream land and we were busy creating a village. It really was lots of fun. Tonight is our party for Justus so he will get his gifts from the rest of the family. Also yesterday in the mail was a birthday card from Auntie Carolyn. She always sends birthday money. I can remember when I was a little girl and she would take us to the toy store and say "Pick out whatever you want" and she meant it. Whatever we chose she would get for us. I know that material things are not whats important, but as a kid, that does make such great memories!

No comments: