I did it! Last night friend Michele and I cooked up a storm - well, Michele really did most of the cooking but I did help. We made 5 meals: Lasagna, Shanghi stir fry, Chicken Ala King, Chicken fingers and Sweet and sour meatballs. All the meals looked really yummy and I cant wait to try them.
4 comments:
Way to go! I really want to try it; I even checked out a book at the library today that I saw listed on Megan's blog.
Ah the joy of pre planning. I really want to start preparing more meals in advance and storing them in the freezer. Way to go. I'm sure this will give you more free time too.
Kelly Bells,
I want the recipes! Wouldn't mind putting a few things in the freezer from time to time. I also ordered a book that was on Megan's blog and love to try new recipes.
Love you muchly!
thats cool! Mabee you wil have to make them for me sometimes
Post a Comment