Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hes the Big 3
















We had a great morning. Justus woke up and Haven and I sang happy birthday to him. Then he came out to the kitchen and opened his first gift of the day. He was so excited. Then after breakfast we took Haven and dropped her off with friend Whitney to play then Justus and I headed to the park. We played lots. Next was Red Robin for lunch and Neil got to meet us. Justus opened a couple more gifts, one from Mrs. Whitney and one from Daddy. Once we picked Haven up and got home, I let him stay up a little later than normal to play with his new toys. Then off to dream land where he is currently. Tonight we dont have much planned but tomorrow night we will have cake with the fam. Oh, I cant believe Justus is 3. What a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Julie Temple said...

Happy Birthday Justus! What a fun day full of great memories. Every year it seems like I say, "I can't believe my little guy is..." I am preparing now to answer, "six." Too big! They grow up so fast. Have fun tomorrow night having cake :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU HAPPY B-DAY TO JUSTUS HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann-Marie said...

What a fun day! Enjoy every minute.

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Just love that baby boy! (Not a baby any more tho!) He has stolen my heart and won't give it back!!!
Oh happy day! Three years old!!
Love to you!