Friday, August 8, 2008
Wonderful People
Neil and I are so blessed to have wonderful people in our lives. Today I got to experience such a wonderful person. Renaee invited the kids and me over for lunch to her beautiful house. And when I say beautiful home, that is an understatement. Its one of those homes that is picture perfect - decorated perfectly and perfectly kept. Her husband built it for her and it is amazing. She made us lunch, rearranged her furniture so Haven could play safely, got out all her toys so the kids could play, waited on me and did everything for us. Was patient during our conversation if I had to give instruction to Justus or pull Haven out of trouble - all without missing a beat. It was great - such a relaxing time. Yesterday she even came over and watched Haven for a few hours while I took Justus over to my sisters to swim. Renaee is one of those beautiful people that you feel so blessed to have in your life and I do feel so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment