
Wednesday night was Faith and Family night at the Grizzlies Game and a bunch of people from our church went. Neil also went and took Justus. This was Justus' first sports game. Well, not quite, maybe I should say this was his first major sports game. He has been to a few Fresno Christian games. But like I said, Neil took him. I was not there. This was major cause it was Justus' first long-time outing since potty training. Neil is so great. I dont think I would have wanted to do this (hence I wasnt there) (actually I had planned on spending time with my long-time friend Renee who now lives out of state, since she was in-town). So anyways - Justus did great. Neil said he only took him potty twice, which was incredibly risky in my opinion. And apparently Justus was more interested in the breezeway and concessions area than in the actual game. Also, I was told the Grizzlies mascot snubbed Justus. Oh well - Im sure Justus didnt care, even if Neil did :). But hey we got some cute pics via cell phone. Oh, and Justus got to sample lots of the concession food via our friends - thanks guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment