Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Lies
God has truly been teaching me about honesty. Of course I know that when someone asks you a question you answer truthfully and you should never deceive someone by pretending to be what youre not. That is easy. But what I apparently didnt know, is that deception looks differently than the text book description sometimes. Recently I had been feeling a little frustrated and I just held it in cause I didnt think it was a big deal. Well, yeah right. By not being honest with my feelings, I was lying. Something I would never do if it looked like it was lying, do you know what I mean? But at the time, it didnt look like a lie. Then another instance was I had been hurt by a friend but instead of being honest with my feelings to the friend, I kept it in. Well, that is no good. And I realized that I was lying. So of course I came clean in both situations and it is all good. But I never would have labeled my actions as lies. God stirred my heart and told me I was lying. A great lesson in Honesty. Thank you God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment