Well, today marks the end of the 5 day week. I am so impressed with Justus! Today, he had only one accident! And when he did he came out saying "Potty, Mom!" He also has had dry pull-ups for the last two naps and a dry pull-up last night. Ive been having him drink like crazy so Im sure when we go back to the normal routine it will just be easier. Im so proud of him!
Another reason for me to be impressed is Haven. She is doing so well with her walking. She walked all the way down the hallway today. She also has been walking all over the living room taking many steps. Even when she falls, she just stands right back up and goes at it. I tell you, that girl is determined.
On the chocolate front, I wont lie, I really wanted to call it off today. But Im still holding true. Havent had any chocolate. Cant wait for Monday to come :)
1 comment:
Remarkable!! Look how far you and Justus have come in just 5 days! And precious Haven, she is amazing. She is progressing grandly in her walking ability inspite of you having to focus on Justus so much. God is so faithful and a part of every facet of our lives (if we let Him). Even potty training. Bless you my little Chickie!
Post a Comment