Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Prego!

Not me. PTL! But so many women I know! I just saw two on Tues that are due this month - both with their 3rd. My sis-in-law also prego with her 3rd! Im in awe of people with more than 2 kids. You guys rock! Just found out another friend is prego with her second but is only 5 weeks. More friends that are prego with their 1st. That is fun, cause you know, the first pregnancy everything is new and fun. And they have no idea of whats in store! For good or bad ;) Anyways, as much as Im not a fan of pregnancy or brand new baby stage, it is such a miracle and gift from God. Children are blessings! My all time favorite verse is Psalm 139 (ok, fav chapter). Heres an excerpt: For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mothers womb. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. vs. 13,15 & 16.

1 comment:

kaleigh said...

OMG I THOUT WHEN ISAW IT ON MY BLOG THAT you were. Oh you scared me! How do you cget so many people to look @your blog?