Monday, August 18, 2008

Success Update

Well - we have been successful on both fronts. I managed my week without chocolate well - umm, more like ok - But I made it! Ersilia didnt get my text so she messed up and had fudge Sunday night. But still - much props Ersilia!! I think I might be up for another restart on Wednesday. Im having a dessert party full of chocolate on Tues night so cant start before then! Justus has been doing well also - we still have accidents but I can tell he is "getting" (those quotes are for you Whitney ;)) it! We even went out to lunch today and he was perfect. We went to my fav spot Eddies! Yummy! I cant live without eating there at least once a week - they know me there! But Justus went potty on their potty without missing a beat. The loud flush was a new experience for him tho. But knowing that I can go places is priceless. I was thinking of this concept and what I boiled it down to is predictability = freedom. If I know what will happen, then it frees me to make good, reliable decisions. Like going to lunch. I only want to go if I can predict that Justus will not have an accident. Now, I know that they are always possible - but most likely it is not probable. Oh, Freedom!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Thanks for thinking of me with your "quotes" ;)!
You are so right, that freedom is priceless.