Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Draining
Of all the days I need chocolate it is this week! What poor timing on my behalf. Oh well. Justus is still doing very well - it is just so draining, never knowing when an accident is going to occur, not being able to leave my house. Leaving my house is what keeps me sane! So tonight, tho very pleased with Justus' progress, Im just worn out! Ha Ha on me tho cause how many more days will this last? It kinda reminds me of when the kids were brand new babies and you knew in the back of your mind eventually they will sleep thru the night - but you just didnt know WHEN! So, I havent had any chocolate, but I did eat 4 Otter Pops - one of which I didnt even like the flavor. Happy Week! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey girly! So glad to find you on here. your kiddos are darling and you look great. I'm at that "when will I sleep again" stage right now...
Hang in there Kelly Bells, you are doing GREAT and so is J-man!! Twenty years from now it will all be just a distant memory! Sweet victory is coming, you can see the light! God is good all the time!!!
Love you tooooo much!
Mom xxxoooxxxoooxxx
Kelly! Hey, it's Rhiannon from Auburn, AL. Your kiddos are too cute! What a beautiful family! My in-laws live in Oxford, right outside of Anniston.
Where are you from? What took you to Fresno?
As for the chocolate fast - you are inspiring!!! I must admit I just finished a mini- butterfinger (my current weakness.)
Oh, and the potty training thing. Hang in there! You will be amazed how one day he just really gets it. Last year my baby gained victory over the potty training journey. It was bitter sweet. I was so glad to have all three independent, but then I realized - wow, no more diaper bags, no more babies on my hip. It is weird. Every stage is sweet though.
Soak it up. Thats what I try to do everyday. Soak it up!!
Keep in touch!
Post a Comment