Yesterday I tackled one of our flower beds. It was completely covered in weeds and had a dead bush in it. I raked and hoed my little heart out. It was tough work, but I got it looking pretty clean and neat. Unfortunately I dont have any before pics to show you. But I did take pics of the rest of our front yard so you can get an idea of what it looked like and what my future projects will be.
3 comments:
Kelly!
You are amazing. Your flower bed looks wonderful!! One down and ?? to go. You and Neil will have it looking GRAND in no time. Every mountain you climb starts with the first step... You are on your way!!!
Love you!
Kelly,
Great job, I have an idea for the lawn. I will call you.
I love you,
Dad
Wow, it looks awesome. The backyard too. Ya'll are such hard workers!
Post a Comment