Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!
























































Today we will have our first ever Family night! I am so excited - Neil gave me a little nudge and now I am off and running! We started out by getting the book The Story of Saint Patricks Day. We read it over and over. I also picked up some window clings from the Dollar store. Then yesterday we colored pictures and used our St. Pattys day stickers to decorate. We also finger painted shamrocks, however my kids were totally not into that, so it was over and done quick-quick and no pics! Today Justus helped me make our rainbow cake. I saw it on Jacindas blog, then on Heathers blog and I knew I had to incorporate it into my day. I cant wait for tonight!

2 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

I love it, Kelly! Looks like a lot of fun! You are making great memories for your little ones!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

awwwww....how cute!