Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Catch up
















So to catch you up on our milestone - Justus is doing beautifully. Actually the only reason why we got the rail in the first place - his bed is a double and plenty wide - is cause it is so high off the ground. I honestly wouldnt have minded a fall from a normal bed, but this was a little scary. So we went with the rail. But he seems to be doing fine without it! What a blessing!










On our lawn, I was biffed this afternoon when I saw a notice from the Water people saying that we got a Water Waste Violation. Apparently we were watering on a non-water day. Please tell me how Im supposed to keep our new lawn alive and not water it?










Nice surprise...I got paid an honorarium for leading the girl group this past weekend. Didnt know Id get paid!! Woo-hoo!










Any who....here are some random pics of the kids. So cute!

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I love the bubble beard!

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Hey Kells,
Love Justus fitting into daddy's shoes! Love the bubble beard too! Love sweet Haven and her books! I could just look at pics of them all day! Be still my heart! Thank you for posting those!!!
Love to you!