We started the night with yummy dinner - loaded potatoes, pesto chicken and peas. Of course we all dressed in our St. Pattys day attire (except Haven, which she did have on green earlier, but she is sick and when I gave her antibiotics, I got pink all over her.) After dinner we went on a hunt for the rainbow with the pot of gold at the end. We all ate rainbow cake and gold chocolate kisses. I found the rainbow cake on Jacindas blog and then on Heathers blog and knew I would just have to incorporate it in our night. Justus loved the "hunt". He kept wanting to do it again and again. And of course the cake and pot of gold was a hit! Fun stuff - we also had fun earlier in the week/day. That really helped lead up to the evening.
6 comments:
Way to go, Kelly! You did great!!!
I bet everyone loved the food and the cake looked yummy!
WOW!! I am so proud of you for taking the plunge into family nights! :)
Everything looked Wonderful! I was thining about trying the cake too sometime, it just looks so pretty!
How fun! You're inspiring me!
Kelly,
I love all the pictures! It looks like so much fun.
I love you,
Dad
Love the cake, love the pot of gold, love the stuffed potato,love the hat and most of all LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!
Look at you and you family night! Way to go!!!!
Post a Comment