Thursday, March 19, 2009

Indy 500... or something like that











Justus loves his cars! Always has and probably always will. Even from a young age he would play with them for long stretches of time. Tonight was no different. Justus had all his cars out and was lining them up for a race - all of them! Then he places them in different positions and just kinda keeps moving them around into different positions. It really is cute. Im not sure which car is the winner but its fun stuff.

3 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Justus, the next Mr Honda or maybe Mr Ford!
I love you,
Dad

Nancy said...

He's so cute, Kelly. Reminds me of when Logan was that age. :)
I don't have your email so I thought I would answer you on your blog!! Kenlee will be two May 29th ~ she's tiny for her age, but she thinks she's about 5!!
I wish we lived closer & we could get together! It's beautiful here in Birmingham today & I am sure it is there, too!

Anonymous said...

Thats funny! He's so cute though!