Thursday, January 15, 2009

Savoring it







Right now my kids are so much fun. I love Havens little personality. She has the cutest smile and chubber chubber cheeks - so squishy and cute. She loves to just sit at her little table and play. Justus is loads of fun right now too. He is great at playing all by himself. But often he engages Haven and they just laugh and laugh. He also is great at minding me so when we go somewhere I have no worries and complete confidence in knowing that Im in control. I love the conversations he has with me. It is always the most random things but I can tell that he is really learning about his world and all that is around him. He has the most tender heart and is so thoughtful. His face is so sweet and I just love it. I know these next few years will be so full of fun new things and fun times with great memories.

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I so agree! I'm trying to enjoy every single moment.

Nancy said...

What little blessings! They are so precious at their table!

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Precious times, Kelly... Keep them always in your heart.