Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rough day at church


I love going to church! Normally, its a very easy and fun thing for the kids also. Not today. Justus had a poopy accident (I totally feel bad for Mrs. Christine who cleaned it up!) and Haven had a little scuffle. Apparently one of the little boys (who I know and love dearly) was trying to hug on Haven and got a little rough and knocked her down. She hit the play kitchen and bit her lip. Poor girl - now it is all fat. But all is well, they are now napping soundly in their beds!

3 comments:

kaleigh said...

awww...your kids are one of a kind i love em!

Nancy said...

Kelly ~ I love your blog! I think your little girl looks so much like you!!
Happy 2009!
Nancy

Megan said...

Aw man! That's a more stressful morning for the Mommy than anyone else!