This morning (with the help of hubby) I got up at 6:08! I got up, walked on the treadmill for 30 min, took my shower, came into the kitchen, made some coffee, unloaded the dishwasher and now I sit - blogging away! Yay!! Much thanks to Neil - I asked him last night to drag me out of bed if I wasnt up by 6:15. We got to have some conversation before he left for work...but he leaves so early! But hopefully this will become routine!
4 comments:
Just one day at a time! Who knows, by summer you might be getting up without an alarm clock! :)
Thanks for joining us this morning. It's always good to have you.
Doesn't it feel great? I don't get up early too often, but I love it when I do. Good for you!
Way to go Kelly Bells!! The (early) morning is the best time. Sometimes I think the dawn is the most spiritual time of the day - after a period of darkness comes the glorious light!
I love you!
Did you make it up early today? I actually slept in a bit this morning and didn't go to the gym. And funny enough I'm feeling a bit sluggish.
Michele@Philoxenos
Post a Comment