
I woke up early this morning and got up to watch the inauguration. I think it really is wonderful that Barack will be president. I think he brings a lot of hope and pride to African Americans. As much as I dont agree with so much of his ideas I appreciate that he has picked Rick Warren to be a part of the inauguration. Im praying that Gods Truth will be revealed to him and that he will surround himself with wise counsel. But as I was thinking about this historical day and the hope that Barack brings an old hymn came to my mind -
My hope is built on nothing less Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;I dare not trust the sweetest frame,But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
Refrain:On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;All other ground is sinking sand,All other ground is sinking sand.
Im thankful that Barack brings hope, but for me, Jesus is my hope.
2 comments:
Amen! Well said.
Praise the Lord, I second that!!!
Well said, Little Chickie!
Love you muchly...
Post a Comment