Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hangin out





































Well the last couple of days have been fun and relaxing. We are still trying to get things together in our house, dreaming about what changes we want to accomplish one day....there is always another project. I know that is true for everybody, there is always something to do or change.

So we have just been hanging out and playing. The kids have enjoyed their new toys...right now the hot item is Handy Manny's tool set that sings. Justus and Haven both love it although it is really Justus' toy. But they do a good job sharing. Haven really loves her baby dolls. Baby Cindy, as we call her (she is a baby Cinderella) is her favorite. She does a good job pushing her in her stroller. One night while I was cooking dinner the kids where wanting in on the fun so I gave them their own bowl and utensils to play with - my own little Master Chefs!!

1 comment:

kaleigh said...

It's always fun just to hang out with the family.
-Kaleigh