Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Motivation - lack of

Im not kidding, I dont think I can drag myself out of bed before 7:55. For some reason, my body just wont get up until the very last moment. I really would love to get up and take my shower, get dressed, even have some conversation with my husband before I get the kids up. But, it just isnt happening. I dont know what to do.....Im getting plenty of rest, often going to bed by 9 or 10. I also would love to have the motivation to use my treadmill. But where did all the motivation go?? If you know, please point me to it!!

5 comments:

kaleigh said...

oh auntie i have the same problum!

Michele said...

Shall I start calling you at 7? :) You can do it!!
Will I see you tomorrow?

Kelly said...

I will see you tomorrow! That doesnt start til 10 - I can do 10! :)

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Kelly,
If it is important you will do it. You always have.
I love you,
Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Hey My Chickie,
You are a mother of 2 babies under 3 years of age. That takes a lot of energy! You are an amazing mom!
It'll get easier.
Love you muchly!

Kaleigh, you are a hoot! (Bama talk for "funneeee")!