Wednesday, January 21, 2009

High Hopes











I have high hopes for my backyard. With the last several days being so beautiful Ive spent a good portion of the kids nap time outside. As I was sitting there, doing my bible study and just thinking, I was envisioning all that my backyard could become. I have some grand ideas and I cant wait to be able to make it what I want. But in the mean time, Im grateful that I have a backyard to have high hopes for!! Here are some before pics and hopefully one day Ill have after pics to share.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

It's a good size back yard with a great privacy fence! You will have fun designing & planting. So excited for you!

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

The bible says "Without a vision the people will perish". That maybe could apply to backyards (in a stretch)! It's fun to plan and dream, and picture it in your mind's eye, one day it will happen!!!
Love to you...

Michele said...

Missed you today!

Michele@Philoxenos

Anonymous said...

Oh I forget what yards look like with no trees! And I can see the sky! Oh how I miss seeing the sky. H