Sunday, November 29, 2009

Trim the Tree

Justus helped us Trim the Tree on Friday afternoon. At first Neil and I were going to put up the lights on the house. We have to put those hook thingys on first since we didnt do it last year and the people who had the house before us didnt ever do it. So we got the drill out but the battery was dead so we opted for indoor decor instead. So I pulled J out of quiet time to come help. I actually felt kinda bad cause I didnt let Haven help (she was asleep). I feel she is old enough this year, but we were ready to get it done, ya know? So J helped us out. He was really good at putting all the ornaments at his level. But you know that is so cute!



When Haven woke up I took down their Little People nativity sets and let them take them out of the box and set them up. That was really cute. I read the Christmas story to them out of Luke chapter 2. As I read we identified all the people in the nativity so they understood and helped to make the connection. It was good times!




2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

How fun! I love the nativity set. Colson and I have been playing with his as well.

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Very good!