Sunday, November 8, 2009
Hidden In My Heart
Im claiming a victory for Justus. Since he was a brand-new baby in my arms Ive always prayed that "Justus would hide your (Gods) words in his heart that he might not sin against you (God)" That scripture is from ps 119:11. Im so thankful for my Husband. He has been teaching Justus scripture. So far Justus can readily say John 3:16, Ps 20:7 and Matt 4:4. This is without helps and you can ask him at any moment and he can recite them for you. Currently they are working on 1 Cor 13:4. I think this is pretty impressive for a 3 year old. But mostly, I think that God has honored my prayers and has give Justus a great aptitude for scripture memorization. Thank you Lord that Justus is hiding your words in his heart that he might not sin against you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, God is faithful. Reminds me of you, when you where in kindergarden and you used scripture in the thunder storm. Neil is doing good.
I love you,
Dad
God's faithfulness is unfathomable! When you pray the word, powerful things happen in the lives of your little ones. Thank you Kelly for being obdient to the Lord and pouring Jesus into Justus and Haven's sweet lives!
I love you!
Post a Comment