Ok, not audibly but in my heart. Ive been having a few worrisome moments. So Ive been trying to remedy it all on my own. (Go figure!) I was sitting in BSF kinda unloading some of these worries on a friend. She had some good encouragement for me, but then BSF started and it always starts with singing. Do you know what God had me sing yesterday, right in the middle of my "need"? First we sang I Surrender All followed by Great is Thy Faithfulness. WOW! Yes God, Im listening. I do give my worries to You! I surrender them all! And yes, I KNOW You are faithful. Thank you for the reminder!
3 comments:
One of the things that I love about God is that he meets us where we are. When we think we can do it on our own, he gently (and sometimes not-so-gently) reminds us that He can take care of it for us. Not only can, but wants to!
I love what Michele said. Especially "Not only can, but wants to". That truth has reverberated thoughout my walk with Jesus. He is the only one who is wholly faithful and true. Amazing grace....Who are we that the LORD of ALL is mindful of us?!!! I love you Kelly Bells!
Amen
I love you,
Dad
Post a Comment