Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Family Classic

Today I had the kids help me make Eskimo Cookies.


This is a very special (and yummy) recipe out of a cookbook that my mom got when she was 8 years old. Ive enjoyed making these cookies since I was a young girl and somewhere in my adulthood, my mom passed this cookbook down to me. Now I am privileged to share it with my kids. I love the the look of the cookbook and the classic 50s feel of it. It truly is special in many ways!





A family classic!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh! I LOVE this! What a cool tradition to continue!
PS. Your photos are almost ready.

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

yum.

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Brings back sweet memories to me, Kelly Bells!
I love you!!

Nancy said...

Your Mom bakes some of the best treats...looks like you got it from her!!