We had a great, fun filled Thanksgiving. Neil was awesome as always and got up with the kids to make them breakfast while I slept in a bit. Then he made his traditional sausage balls - yummy! After that he went and played flag football with a few friends out at Harlan Ranch. They had 19 teams and his team came in 3rd, or was it 4th? I dont recall. Anyways, the kids and I went out to watch one of the games but then we had to go back home so I could get my green bean casserole put together.
Then off to Gigi and Papas for our Thanksgiving feast. Very yummy! After our lunch we stayed and hung out for a bit but then it was time to get Haven home for her nap. So off we went.
Once Haven woke up we went over to my sisters in-laws so we could hang out with Katie and her fam. That was fun. We ended up playing a game of Trivia which I thought was a blast and my team won (and we got real prizes) so of course I was all over that!!
Talked with my mom for a little bit after their crazy day had died down.
It was a great Thanksgiving with much to be Thankful for. I do Thank my God for being an amazing faithful and true God. I am blessed!! Thank you Jesus!!
1 comment:
Amen, Happy all of you had a wonderful time. I love you Dad
Post a Comment