I was so excited for Neil to come home after being out of town a lot the past month and a half. When he walked through the door last night you could see it on his face - he definitely was sick and needed to just rest. So this morning I was up with Neil and saw him blowing his nose so I went to go get a box of tissues to have in our room and I just thought - tis the season for snot! Ha! Justus just over got over his little cold and we have friends all around us that are sick. Thankfully those close to us just have colds.
So it begins....
3 comments:
I know it - Colson's coughing in his room with a humidifier right now, and I've been wiping his nose all day.
We will pray for Neil.
I love you,
Dad
And this too shall pass. Yes, your dad & I will be praying for Neil's speedy and complete recovery!
Bless you!
Post a Comment