Monday, September 7, 2009

Where O' Where is Haven




Where can she be?? Neil and Justus were out on a bike ride and I was getting ready to give Haven a bath. I told her to go in her room and take her shoes off and put them in her shoe basket. As she was doing that I went to get her towel etc. When I went to go get her I could not find her. I looked in her room and everywhere else. Finally I noticed she had wedged herself between her changing table that I just moved into her closet and the wall of the closet. Wow - tight fit, but her little self was in there being still and quiet as can be.

2 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Nothing wrong with a little "hide and seek" before bath time! Little ones love little places they can squeeze into - just their size! And its just too cute!!!
Love you!

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

How cute is that! That little one is a sweetie.
I love you,
Dad