Saturday, September 12, 2009

Justus first soccer practice








We took J for his first practice Thurs night. His team has only two girls on it and the rest are boys. Most of them are 3 and I think one or two might be 4 years old. I was actually impressed by how well they all did. Their coach has a 3 yr old boy on the team so it was nice cause not only is he a great soccer player but he understands how to teach a kid.

They did a few drills - learning to dribble, pass and shoot. When they were stretching and running for warm up, Justus decided he should go over to the slide and go down it. He was the only one and I couldnt believe that he did that. Oh my, I was not happy with his lack of following instruction.

We shall see how the game goes....

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

He looks so cute in his uniform! I know it was probably a discipline moment for you, but that's pretty funny about the slide. :)

Unknown said...

He'll get into sooner or later, Makayla's done soccer since she was in kindergarten and loves to play. Hope the game went well

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

It is only the beginnig. Work with him a little and he will be fine.
I love you,
Dad