So I was in the back room folding laundry when I hear my kids being all excited and saying things like "Color, color, color" I think not much of it, we had been coloring earlier that day. But I decided to go investigate cause I was sure that we had put all the crayons away. Well, apparently not all. I walk out to behold with my own eyes Haven coloring green crayon on the kitchen cabinets. Oh, I was livid. They know that is not right. We always talk about coloring on the paper when we are really coloring. They know not to get it on the table or on the floor.
Then when Im in the back room punishing Haven, she of course is crying, (and it is so pitiful to see her so cute chubby cheeks all tear stained) tells me that Justus was doing it to. Not that I for one moment thought he was innocent. But I went out and asked him if he did it too. "Yes" is his answer (at least he is honest). But back in the back room we go. Then I made them clean it up themselves.
2 comments:
Good judgement to let them clean it up- they will remember.Crayons and kids it happens. Good pic of Justus in cleaning action.
I love you,
Dad
Hmmm, I seem to remember some "artwork" on the grass cloth wallpaper when we lived on 2nd street. ;-)
Love you!
Post a Comment