Friday, September 18, 2009

Embracing my inner craftiness



Im really not crafty....not at all. Sometimes I like to think I am, but I have such a short attention span for it, that it doesnt last long. Today, however, I tried. I have wanted to make Haven some hair bows since they are so ridiculously expensive and I know you can make them pretty easily. My sis used to make them for her girls and they always had ones that matched their outfits perfectly. When I asked her to make some for me, she said her hair bow making days were over, so I was on my own.

I went and found some cute ribbon and got some little alligator claw clips and away I went. Here are the ones Ive made so far. We shall see how many more I actually do. Its not hard, just a little tedious...not my strong point! But in all, I feel very proud of my creations.

3 comments:

The Garud's said...

That is great!! Glad you went for it!

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Hey GREAT beginning, Kelly! Those are cute, cute! Keep up the good work! You can do it.
Love you!

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

I like them. I think you are doing wonderfully.