Monday, September 28, 2009

Lovin the Tech World



Recently we have realized the wonders of Skype and Webcams. We have had Skype accounts for quite some time, but truly hadnt utilized them. Recently I got to meet one of my bestest friends new baby girl via Skype and Justus and Haven (especially J) have loved visiting with their Cousins who live far away.

Its so cute to see J truly talking with his cousins who are 3 and 5. They show each other their toys and talk about how awesome it is. They also make lots of funny faces at each other. I love to see him so interested and its great that they can have that special time even tho they are so far away.

3 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

This is good, soon texting.
I love you,
Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

That is sooooo cool! WISH I had one of those. Guess it wouldn't work very well on dial up tho...
Technology is wonderful!
Love to you!!

Renee said...

Skype is a necessity when you live far away! Glad you were able to meet Karis!