Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Justus' first Homework







When Justus preschool teacher came for the home visit, she dropped off a 12x12 scrapbook page for Justus to decorate and bring back to class. Well, I just got around to remembering to have him do it (and the note in his box reminding me spurred me forward!). Back to school night is tomorrow and I know the teacher needs it for that. So I sat Justus down and let him decide how to decorate it. Of course I guided him but after reading the LPM blog post (http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/2009/09/preschool-lessons.html) on preschool assignments, I made sure it was very Justus-lead. I think it turned out really good.

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

That's great! I read that post, too, and was quite amused. Good job letting Justus take the lead.

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Justus is having fun. That's is good.

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Amazing little man Justus is! Great assignment too.