Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting crafty - chocolate style

Neil was so nice to volunteer my services to make some cake pops for his works Admin Appreciation day.

Neil did help me with some steps, most importantly with the rolling of the balls. That was a BIG help.

So I watched an online video and read lots of articles on how to make them into pops. Id done just cake balls before, but never pops.

I found the key is to make sure to dip the stick in the melted chocolate first before inserting it into the ball.

The other key is patience. Not my best virtue when people are not involved.





I thought they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself!




4 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow! I'm super impressed!

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

lookin yummy! I love you, Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Hey Kelly Bells, those are WONDERFUL!! I am impressed too! They are soooo cool! ILY!

Nancy said...

All I can say is YUM & BEAUTIFUL!!