This was the first year I put Haven in a fancy dress. Other years she of course was super cute, but this year was the itchy, fancy dress year. And she looked so cute!
After some picture taking we headed to Church.
Then on to Aunt Katies house for food and fun.
The Big Hunt that the Mendenhalls put on is eggs filled with $$$. Money money money!!
Some eggs had up to $20 in them - Oh my!
Haven scored a $5 bill, but overall each of my kids got about $10. That is a pretty big haul for a 3 and 5 year old.
2 comments:
What a wonderful day. They are so very cute! I love you, Dad
They both look PRECIOUS, Kelly. Love the fancy dress. I forgot to take pic's before church & I am upset about it!
Katie's girls are so pretty, too!
Post a Comment