Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fun with Paint

Every now and then I put aside my premonitions about difficult crafty stuff and allow my kids to indulge in complete creativity.

Yesterday was that day

I pulled out a big sheet of white paper, armed them with a plate of paint blobs and paint brush and let them go to work.
The best part was when they were narrating their artwork. Like "this is the pirate girl that just got bombed" or "here is dragon mountain"


Havens were a bit less mind blowing. More like "here is the rose" and "here is the rainbow"


Fun times!

3 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Nothing but talent! I love you, Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

We miss all the new pictures posted daily to our fridge and the chalk pictures on the driveway!! Such imagination! Love it! LOVE you!

Nancy said...

I love them! Don't you wish you could buy a frame that size?!