Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blessed

Lately Ive just been feeling....Blessed.

I have a wonderful husband who is all things perfect to me. He truly "gets" me and is so amazingly supportive of me. I have beautiful children who love life, love each other and who are seemingly so bent towards the things of the Lord.

I have great parents, Neils as well as mine, who support Neil and me and are a constant source of encouragement.

I have a Sister, Sis-in-law and two bro-in-laws that are just amazing. Having my sister near me is been such a joy to me and even though my SIL is far I still feel close with her.

I have friends that are rock stars. Simply put, I love them.

I have a church family that makes me smile and it is a great privilege to serve God with them.

My neighbors are wonderful. I couldnt ask for better.

Thank you Lord for my many blessings. Help me to use them to glorify You and Your Name!

4 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

You know the true meaning of "My cup runneth over"!! And it is one thing to be blessed, but more importantly to RECOGNIZE it!!! ;-)
I love you!

Renee said...

You are a blessing friend!

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Give and it shall be given to you in full measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. Luke 6-38 I love you, Dad

Nancy said...

Precious & TRUE!!