Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011

Neil and I actually stayed up to ring in the new year. I dont think we have ever done this as a married couple. Something about young kids and pregnancy + two people prone to be early risers and not night owls has always made it something we didnt ever do.

This year however, we had some friends that invited us to hang out. And as it turned out, we ended up hosting it. Which was fine with us cause that meant the kids could go to bed at a normal hour.

I didnt get any pictures but we had snacks and played a bean game that I cant remember the name of. It was fun and Neil actually won with me coming in second.

It was 12:05 before we realized it was the new year. We finished out the game and I think people left around 1:15ish.

Good times and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

So proud of you - maybe you are turning the corner on becoming a night owl:) Welcome to the club!

Whitney said...

That is funny, it was 12:05 before we realized it was the New Year either :)
Happy New Year!