Today the kids went to the dentist for the first time. Justus went first. He, as expected, threw a fit. Justus and doctors of any kind just dont mix. I can only blame it on all the doctors he experienced early in his life. But he stood still for the xray and was really good for the hygienist and doctor. He got his teeth cleaned and all checked out ok.

Haven was great. She held really still for the xray also. Was good for the cleaning and the doctor visit. It was quite funny though because the hygienist let her hold the thing that sucks all the spit out so she was doing funny things with that. Haven also kept putting her tongue where the hygienist was trying to put the cleaning stuff. I think she really liked the way it tasted. Plus she was just so tiny in that chair.

1 comment:
Good parentaling getting them to the dentist. The pics are great!
I love you,
Dad
Post a Comment