Justus woke up at his usual 5:56am. Neil and I were still in bed hoping he wouldnt wake until much later. But up he was and that meant Neil got to get up also. Justus was excited to see all the presents he had.
Did you see this? I woke up and looked out my window and this was what greeted me. I had Neil run out and take a couple of pics. I thought it was a pretty amazing gift from God on this special day.
Haven woke up and ran to see what Santa had left for her.
Had to start my morning with a little Starbucks. 6am is awfully early for me!
Got to Gigi & Papas. We ate our breakfast - please note Neils breakfast of Champions. Chocolate covered nuts and milk. yum! And my disclaimer - please dont think we ate breakfast first. Just seems we should have eaten bfast first.
We opened presents - what fun!!
Had Christmas lunch and played some more.
We started our family opening gift time with Neil reading the Christmas story.
We got to open the gifts at our house from Santa, Grammy/Granddad & Aunty Katie/Uncle Jeff
1 comment:
Wow, I am happy you took so many great pics! God is good! I love you, Dad
Post a Comment